Links to Work
1. Regulatory Impact Analysis for the Proposed Reclassification of Major Sources as Area Sources under Section 112 of the Clean Air Act, September 2020.
2. Economic Impact Analysis of the Clay Ceramics Manufacturing NESHAP, August 2015.
3. Regulatory Impact Analysis, Final Brick and Structural Clay Products NESHAP, July 2015.
4. Economic Impact Analysis: Final Revisions to the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants Subpart S (MACT I and MACT III) for the Pulp and Paper Industry, August 2012.
5. Regulatory Impact Analysis: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters, February 2011.
6. Regulatory Impact Analysis: Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units, February 2011.